Do you wish to Volunteer and help out with your child’s class or go on school trips?

If this is something you are interested in doing, you must do the following: 

·        School Board Policy states that every volunteer is required to fill out the paperwork and have a check done in the Child Abuse Registry and a Criminal Record Check.

·        The Child Abuse Registry form needs to be filled out every year.  The Criminal Record Check needs to be done every two years.


(1) Child Abuse Registry Check


(2) Criminal Record Check


Mrs. Thompson has the forms in the office if you wish to have the proper paperwork in place.  Please drop by the office and see Mrs. Thompson.  In order to go on any school trips, this paperwork is required.  Please do it now and avoid disappointment in May and June.  It takes three to four weeks to process the paper work.